I have recently moved to a new IT support service provider and the service has been amazing.
As small business owners, we rely heavily on software and hardware to run our business and when something goes wrong it is our worst nightmare.
Recently there was a bug in Excel and all my spreadsheets reverted to sheets!!!!! (Head in hands moment……….) Luckily I have remote support and could ring up my friendly IT person who calmly and confidently sorted the problem out and all my excel spreadsheets were back to normal and no data was lost. It was a bug in Office 365 and my IT provider sorted it quickly.
Happy Days and all order was restored.
Can you imagine the hours and expletives that I would have had to spend and say!, trying to fix this myself if I had not had remote IT support.
Here are 5 reasons why you should ensure that you spend money on having an IT support service for your business right from the start.
- Do what you do best and outsource the rest. We could try and fix IT problems and even if we could we have not got the time. Let the experts take care of your IT and discuss all your services and needs so that they can advise what is best, with ongoing support and suggestions for how to manage change and growth.
- Do not think this is a luxury, it is a necessity. All IT providers will have various solutions to suits all budgets. They will discuss with you what you use, how you use it, and why. It will all be set up and managed in the background seamlessly and as if by magic there will be a smooth transition and all with effective solutions.
- If things change in the IT world your IT provider will keep you updated. They have access to specialist services and solutions, many of which can be installed, updated, and changed remotely saving you time and money.
- Many IT providers provide monitoring services to keep an eye out for cyber attacks. They also provide a service to update software and keep it up to date. This ensures that your business is running at its peak efficiency and reduces downtime for you, your employees, and clients.
- Knowing you have this backup reduces stress and also shows your staff and clients that you take your business seriously because you are investing in services that keep your business running smoothly.
I am sure there are many more reasons and I for one am really happy with the service that I have received from Tristan Martin and his team at TL Martin Ltd.
You can read my feedback on my Little Black Book page under IT & Cloud Services.