TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
www.auxiliumadmin.co.uk is a site operated by Auxilium Administration Services Ltd ( AuxilIum Admin ) (“we” or “us”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 10129098 . Our registered office address is 41 Beechcroft Avenue, New Malden Surrey KT3 3EG and our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
We allow access to our site on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw, restrict or change our site at any time and without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or if the content is changed or out of date.
You must comply with the provisions of our Acceptable Use Policy when using our site.
It is your responsibility that anyone who accesses our site through your internet connection is aware of these terms and complies with them.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site and the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without licenses from us or our licensors. You may not reproduce in any format (including on another website) any part of our site (including content, images, designs, look and feel) without our prior written consent. If, in our opinion, you are in breach of these provisions, your right to use our site will cease immediately and you must either return or destroy (as required by us) any copies of the materials you have made.
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION AND LINKS
The contents of our site (including links to other sites and resources provided by third parties) are for information only, and we shall not be liable for any use of, or reliance on, such materials. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO OUR SITE
LINKING TO OUR SITE
You may link to our home page only if you have first obtained our written consent and provided that you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with our Acceptable Use Policy and must be owned by you. You must not link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to email@example.com
UPLOADING MATERIAL TO OUR SITE
When you upload material to our site, or make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with our Acceptable Use Policy. If you upload material in breach of our Acceptable Use Policy and we suffer loss as a result, you will reimburse us for such loss. Any material you upload to our site will be considered non – confidential and non – proprietary and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose it to third parties. If any third party claims that any material posted or uploaded by you to our site violates their intellectual property rights, or their right to privacy, we have the right to disclose your identity to them. We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our site. We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing any material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial – of – service attack or a distributed denial – of service attack. By failing to comply with this provision, you would commit a criminal offense and your right to use our site will cease immediately and we will report your actions to the relevant authorities.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it (whether by us or a third party), including, without limitation any liability for:
- Loss of income or revenue;
- Loss of business;
- Loss of profits or contracts;
- Loss of anticipated savings;
- Loss of data;
- Loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable. This does not affect any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
You may only use our site for lawful purposes. You may not use our site for;
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or h as any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming, attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re – use any material which does not comply with our standards which are set out below.
- To transmit or procure the sending of unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam)
- To knowingly transmit any data or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree to:
• Not reproduce duplicate copy or re – sell any part of our site in contravention pf the provisions of our Terms of Website use
• Not to access without authority, interfere with or damage or disrupt
- Any part of our site
- Any equipment or network on which our site is stored
- Any software used in the provision of our site
- Any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
OUR SITE MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHANGES
We aim to update our site regularly and may change the content at any time. If the need arises we may suspend access to our site or close it indefinitely. Any of the materials on the site may be out of date at a given time and we are under no obligation to update such material.
LINKS FROM OUR SITE
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our site including without limitation;
- Chat rooms
- Bulletin boards
- Allowing users to comment on blog posts and submit articles to the site
Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical)
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users ( and in particular for children ) from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our site and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service ( including what kind of moderation to use ) in the light of those risks.. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our site and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
The use of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not foolproof. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site and to any interactive services associated with it. You must comply with the spirit of the following standards which apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole;
- Be accurate (where the facts are stated)
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions)
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted
Contributions must NOT:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory
- Promote sexually explicit material
- Promote violence
- Promote discrimination based on sex, race, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trademark of any other person
- Be likely to deceive any person
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or duty of confidence
- Promote illegal activity
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass alarm or annoy any other person
- Be used to impersonate any person or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
SUSPENSION & TERMINATION
We will determine on our discretion whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with the acceptable use policy constitutes a material breach of the Terms of Website Use which you are permitted to use on our site and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
• Immediate temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site
• Issue you a warning;
- Legal proceeding against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including bit not limited to reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Take further legal action against you and report you to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel necessary
We exclude all liability for our action s taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.