Do you want to know how to integrate the fundamental steps for running a sustainable and ethical business?
Why integrating sustainability into your business now will reap rewards.
There are many reasons why you will reap rewards and every business will have a different focus, but there are huge advantages for investing the time and focus on sustainability to gain recognition for your business – here are some reasons why;
- Sustainability provides your business with positive publicity. People’s ears prick up and they take notice of you and what your business is doing especially when sharing stories.
- Having a sustainability journey woven into your business builds your competitive advantage, especially in a tender process. These tender processes can be lengthy and complex and include a scoring process which is where your sustainability efforts and accreditations will score well.
- Your environmental impacts will save money on areas such as energy, reduce waste, and will make a difference in all your procurement choices.
- Being sustainable will attract investment opportunities, and suppliers and also help retain and gain new clients and employees Your sustainability journey will expose your commitment, processes, causes & values.
- Being focussed on sustainability will enhance and develop relationships with existing and new contacts and improve your business reputation.
- Investing the time and energy on sustainable projects and goals will reap rewards many times over in the long run.
Why every small business should obtain a CSR Accreditation.
The above reasons and additional ones below are also the benefits of obtaining a CSR Accreditation for your business and I am sure the list will continue to grow.
- Attract new clients and business projects and reach new audiences.
- Enhance and retain existing relationships with clients, stakeholders & employees.
- Social Media posts about sustainability are noticed and attract attention and inquiries.
- Stand out from the crowd and your competitors.
- Increase influence in your sector or industry.
- Save time and money in procurement processes.
- Build positive brand recognition.
- Establish internal processes and monitoring abilities to record and report on sustainable activities now and for all areas in the future.
- Provide the ability to evidence sustainability in tender processes, not only for easy evidencing but also for winning new business with like-minded companies.
- Access to new and existing funding opportunities.
- Retain and attract employees who want to work with sustainable business ventures.
- Raise your business media interest and positive attention and reputation building.
Interested to know more? Then let’s ‘sow the seeds of sustainability in your business together.
I support other business owners on this sustainable journey and this is now a key focus for my business.
I am keen to guide and work alongside clients who see sustainability as the stepping stone to creating a business that acts responsibly by weaving core strategies throughout their operations, and with clear targets to ensure they and their business are making a difference in everything they do now and in the future.
- Do you want to get started with sowing the seeds of sustainability for your business?
- Do you want to learn from someone who has the same sustainability passion and has gone through this process?
- Have you already begun your sustainability journey and are overwhelmed, do not know where to start, and need some support?
If the answer to any of the above was YES, then your journey can start now with a free 30-minute discovery call and then further discussions about how we can work together on this vital project with one of the following programmes;
- SOW = working together starts by auditing what you already do and then providing a roadmap for your sustainability journey
- WEAVE = includes SOW and additional compilation of company procedures and policies and the implementation of your roadmap
- BLOOM = includes SOW & WEAVE and ultimately being recognised by an independent body with a resulting sustainability accreditation to share with the world.
Each stage of your sustainable business journey is flexible and can be tailored in a bespoke way to fit in with your roadmap and business objectives.
Don’t delay, get in touch today to ‘sow your seeds & secure the roots to grow and stand tall amongst your competitors.’
I have taken this sustainability journey as a solopreneur myself, so you can too with my support.
Following my attendance on a CSR ( Corporate Social Responsibility ) course in the summer of 2021, my eyes were opened to all the environmental, community, workplace, and philanthropic areas that I was already incorporating into my day-to-day operations for my small business and even more so, what else I could add to this. This also made me very aware of the best practice that I was already abiding by and the clear benefits of doing so.
I set about auditing everything I was currently doing in areas of the environment, workplace, community, and philanthropy and was amazed at all the choices, initiatives, processes, and projects I had in place and that I had completed that counted towards my accreditation.
This has provided me with an independent recognition of my sustainable activities thus far and a benchmark with which to create my sustainability roadmap for the future.
As a solopreneur, I wanted to share with everyone this achievement as it applies to us all not just larger corporations. You have probably heard of CSR and assumed that it’s for Corporations, but the C can be applied to everyone, Corporate, Company, Community, Charitable, Consumer & Citizen.