Auxilium Business Consulting is pleased to announce that we have recently achieved accreditation with the Good Business Charter
Have you heard about the Good Business Charter?
It is a simple accreditation that organisations in the UK can sign up for, in recognition of responsible business practices.
It measures behavior over ten components as seen below;
The Charter is an initiative developed and overseen by the Good Business Foundation, an independent charity established by entrepreneur Julian Richer of Richer Sounds.
Working with organisations including the TUC, IoD and FSB, they have set a benchmark for responsible business practice, which is accessible to all.
I did not think that the GBC applied to me as I am they only person in the business – I WAS WRONG !
As an organisation with just me as the only employee, components 1 – 5 do not apply to me yet, but I have committed to adhering to them if anything changes.
Auxilium is however committed to
- Caring about the environment and encouraging the development of good environmental practice as an organisation, seeking to minimise our impact and commit to improve it.
- Paying our taxes where applicable, only using tax allowances for the purpose intended, and be transparent in our relationship with HMRC.
- Have a clear commitment to our stakeholders and prioritising addressing and learning from stakeholders feedback and seeking to put negative issues right.
- Ethical sourcing of anything we purchase, such as by applying standards set out in the Ethical Trading Initiative Base Code where relevant.
- Paying our suppliers promptly, and within at least 30 days.
You too can join us all – Take a look here https://www.goodbusinesscharter.com/join-the-good-business-charter